ARTIC – Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center
Project Info Owner: Anaheim Works, Designer Architect: HOK, Engineers: Buro Happold. As a world-class, development opportunity in Southern California, the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) will combine a transportation gateway and mixed-use activity center on a 16-acre site owned by the City of Anaheim. ARTIC will serve as a hub for Orange County and the region, a landmark where freeways, major arterials, bus routes and Orange County’s backbone rail system converge. ARTIC will also accommodate future plans for the Anaheim Rapid Connection (ARC) and high-speed trains. Overall Project Budget: $185 million Status: Under Construction Client: Vector Foiltec Exterior Envelope ETFE subcontractors Services Provided:
- 3D Coordination model of the 60,000 sqf ETFE Enclosure structure.
- Constructability Simulation and analysis
- Fabrication drawing production.
Museum of Tolerance
Project Info Owner: SWC Museum Corp., Architect: AEDAS LA Project Construction Budget: $40 million Status: Under construction Services Provided: In collaboration with AEDAS LA architects
- Development and coordination of a live 3D model of concrete structures, mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems and exterior finishes geometries.
- The model will be used for MEP superpositioning drawings production and on field coordination and geometry verification.
Project Info Owner: Great Wash Park, LLC. General Contractor: Hardstone Construction. Project located in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas.
Overall Project Budget: $720 million Status: Phase 1 completed for $350 million. Phase 2 is under construction Client: Hardstone Construction, General Contractor Services Provided: In collaboration with Patrick L’Heureux and Nicolas Cantin:
- On site live 3D coordination model
- Installation guidelines and Shop drawings for Concrete Structure, Exterior Stud walls, MEP systems.
- Fabrication Drawings for MEP sleeves, Finish Stone and Ornamental Metal work
- Quantity take offs for concrete, MEP and miscellaneous steel.